450g potatoes -diced
450g leeks - sliced
500ml milk (I used Kara coconut milk which comes in a carton from Tesco)
Salt and pepper to season (I used ground black pepper)
1 cal spray
1 medium onion
1 vegetable stock cube
- Measure out all ingredients
- Heat up a big saucepan and spray a couple of squirts of 1 cal spray
- Put the chopped onion, sliced leek and diced potatoes into the pan and cook whilst stirring occasionally for 4 minutes (softened).
- Add the stock cube
- Add the milk and water
- Bring to the boil
- Put on the lid
- Simmer for 30 mins
- Strain the lumpy bits
- Use a liquidizer or blender on the lumpy bits
- Mix back together again and season with salt/pepper
And then you're done!
This makes 6 small portions and 4 regular portions.