From what I have found, Semi-Permanent Mascara is also called Lash Dipping and is different in both effect and application compared to eyelash tinting or dying.
Different brands seem to offer different promises but most say the effect lasts from 3-6 weeks which would depend presumably on how quickly your lash cycle is as it can range from 30-90 days.
So what is the treatment?
- Does it really look that good?
- Are the lashes curled and if so does this drop over time?
- Does it dry out your lashes?
- Does it damage your natural lashes?
- Is there aftercare i.e. such as lash sealant?
- Do they layer it like normal mascara or is it just 1 coat?