Stila In The Light Palette was my holiday saviour, it turned up in the post 2 days before I left - I wasn't expecting it and I LOVE it. Stila is one of my favourite brands and I adore many of their products and have them from before and after they came back to the UK and after. This palette is lightweight and perfect for travelling due to the cardboard packaging and the stunning colours of the shadows mean that you have enough to keep you going even on a 2 week holiday.
There are 10 of their buttery soft and super pigmented shadows including Kitten which is a massive Stila seller. are is a stunning eye shadow palette which features 10 highly pigmented and silky smooth neutral shades, including the best-selling Kitten. My favourite is the top left hand corner neutral which has a slight yellow tone to it as it cancels out the purple in the eyelid leaving you with the perfect base colour for blending an adding other colours. The palette also contains a Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (a matte, chocolate brown),
- Bare – Matte ivory shadow.
- Kitten – Shimmering nude pink shadow.
- Bliss – Matte nude shadow.
- Sunset – Copper shimmer shadow.
- Sandstone – Matte neutral brown shadow.
- Champagne – Pale gold shimmer shadow.
- Gilded Gold – Bronze with gold shimmer shadow.
- Luster – Dark shimmering brown shadow.
- Night Sky – Deep shimmering blue-grey shadow.
- Ebony – Matte black shadow.
- Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Damsel – Matte chocolate brown.
Overall for £25 this is a complete bargain and I am pretty sure I will get the same amount of use out of this as the UD Naked Palette.