1 package Betty Crocker Marble Cake (don't use the chocolate bit obviously just put that one to the side for another time)
3 large eggs
90ml vegetable oil
200ml fizzy water
1/2 cup Disaronno
1 teaspoon almond extract
Flaked almonds - 1/4 of a cup
1/4 cup amaretto
1 cups icing sugar
Makey the Cakey
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
3. Put in the centre of the oven and bake for 30-40 mins.
4. While cake is cooking prepare the Amaretto icing: Sift icing sugar and remaining Amaretto and blend until smooth.
5. Remove cake and leave it in the tin, while it is still hot poke holes in the bottom using a straw and pour the amaretto icing over the bottom of cake. I used a straw and put several holes around the cake and it soaked in perfectly.
6. Let it cool for at least two hours before removing from the tin, tip up the right way and dust with icing sugar.
For super moist almondy-ness store it in an airtight container. Remember to write a label on this if you are taking it to work or school (well maybe not school if it contains booze) so people know it contains nuts. I don't want anyone having a nut allergy reaction because of my cake!!