I don’t have many big presents to buy at Christmas as I have a tiny family, I get more ‘stocking filler’ or ‘secret santa’ presents for work people and other friends, where we keep it under a certain amount of money as other people have many people to buy for and I am guessing a lot of you are in the same boat.
Small gifts are just as fun however and a lot of the time you can give something that the recipient ends up loving but they might not have thought of buying for themselves. I have grouped together 9 different products that would be great for either a stocking filler or a secret Santa present to give you some ideas for your friends or family, or perhaps your work colleagues.
- Lancome Juicy Tubes – these are a great size for people to take on holiday and they are so sheer they suit everyone no matter the shade in the tube
- Cocoa Brown Tan Gift Set – this is such an easy tan to use and would be a great gift for someone who loves fake tan, and also contains all the products you need before and after tanning for a good application
- YSL Mascara and Touche Eclat Gift Set – two iconic products and the mascara is a perfect handbag or travel size
- Emma Hardie Gift Set – a perfect way to try Emma Hardie’s amazing cleansing balm without shelling out for the full size cleanser, everyone I have suggested to buy this has loved it
- This Works Sleep Spray Gift Set – perfect for someone you know who has trouble sleeping or relaxing and I find this stuff is the only thing that really works for me
- Neom Be Happy Gift Set – this is my opinion but everything from Neom is absolutely gorgeous, the best smelling candles and products I have ever found, I have never found anyone who has disliked any gift from Neom
- Bobbi Brown Holiday Eyeshadow Palette – Bobbi Brown eyeshadows cover all of the bases, good colours that work well in the palette, a good size (who ever finishes a full size eyeshadow), perfect for bosses, mums or teens to treat them to some nice ‘grown up’ makeup
- Benefit Sweet Temptations Gift Set – Benefit’s products are beautiful but I find the full sized ones last forever (way past the sanitary date to keep them) and the mini ones are much handier plus both tints and balms are amazing, and suit most skin tones
- Mac Christmas Lipglass Gift Set – I have always bought myself one of these each Christmas, I love Mac and it gives you the chance to try a few different shades and is much more economical than buying just one!
Happy shopping! Links are above in the picture section.