What better day to make a colourful style statement than on Ascot Ladies Day? With Dove Invisible Dry you can wear colour with confidence, as it leaves no white marks on 100 colours.
In the lead up to summer, Dove is encouraging women across the UK to embrace colour by welcoming it into their wardrobe. With 79% of women citing a lack of body confidence as the main reason they avoid bright colours in their outfit choices, Dove wants to inspire women to look beyond the classic LBD and embrace its colourful counterpart.
So, to celebrate the new Little Colourful Dress campaign for Dove Invisible Dry deodorant, one lucky winner will receive two tickets to the Royal Ascot Ladies’ Day on June 18, to give them the chance to get colour confident, on what is surely the most colourful day of the year.
To enter, simply comment below and answer this question:
How many colours does Dove Invisible Dry protect from white marks?
Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 1 week from the date of our initial correspondence with them
2. No cash alternative is available, prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. The prize package consists of a day at Ascot for 2 people with Grandstand tickets
4. Winner must be available to travel to Ascot on Thursday 18th June 2015.
5. The winner and their chosen guest will be responsible for all personal expenses not covered in the prize package.
6. Competition entries close at 12 Noon BST on Tuesday 16th June 2015.
7. Terms and Conditions of the carriers apply.
Good luck! EDITED TO ADD THE WINNER IS…..
JUDY BEER! Congratulations!