TK Maxx Beauty Steals Part 3
There’s a bumper beauty event going on at the moment over at TK Maxx both online and in store with loads of fab bargains on your favourite brands. Here are some of my top picks.
1. Makeup Forever HD Foundation 30ml £9.99 (RRP £28.00) Link Here
One of my favourite foundations! Combining flawless coverage with a natural finish, this high definition foundation is designed to heighten the diffusion of light reaching your skin – promoting an intensified, glowing complexion.
2. Givenchy Palette £39.99 (only available in duty free) Link Here
Turn any nail varnish into gel with this handy little kit to ensure that your nails remain healthy and glamorous. I’d previously not bought this as £100 is a bit much, but for £30 it seems like a total bargain.
4. Contour Cosmetics Original Contouring Set £17.99 (RRP £42.00) Link Here
A Massive saving on this handy contouring palette which has enough shades to cover quite a few different skin tones. Easy to apply and blend, the creamy formulation of the product makes contouring easy.
5. Nars Summertime Cream Eyeshadow Duo £12.99 (RRP £25.00) Link Here
One of Nars’ more neutral, suit all eyeshadow duos which is perfect for everyday wear and can be layered with other powder shadows on top for extra lasting power.
6. Ren Bio Retinoid Anti-Ageing Cream £24.99 (RRP 44.00) Link Here
This breakthrough anti-ageing cream delivers retinol results without discomfort, whilst boosting vitality and radiance. The nourishing and hydrating formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin looking smoother, firmer and lifted.
7. Nicky Clarke DesiRed Rapid Heat Roller System £19.99 (RRP £79.99) Link Here
A really simple and easy way to curl your hair at a super cheap price. The rollers are also velvet coated so they don’t snag your hair and cause breakage. I wouldn’t say they are worth £79.99 but definitely a good hair styling addition to your kit for £20.