Beatitude Comfort Aromatherapy Candle
I love candles but sometimes get frustrated as the scent throw isn’t that good or they just don’t smell quite how you’re expecting. Another frustration of mine is just how expensive candles are, even Yankee Candle is just so expensive, let alone Jo Malone or Diptyque!
But I’ve Found A Perfect Winter Candle!
Beatitude is a lovely spa brand that make one candle, and the scent is called Comfort. It costs £34.00 for a large, which I have had once, but just £12 for a small candle, which is what I have repurchased.
It’s a beautiful relaxing aromatherapeutic candle that honestly fills your room with a lovely scent that’s great for when you’re sitting and chilling out. It’s made with eco soy wax with a lead-free wick and only uses the finest essential oils. The oils used are mandarin, bergamot and clementine with notes of geranium and lavender and eucalyptus.
My Fave Things About It
- Scent is strong enough to fill a large room
- It doesn’t smoke when you burn it
- The glass jar is good quality and thick glass so it’s safe
- The label is plain and classic so it looks sophisticated
- It makes your house smell like a spa
- The scent is so relaxing
- Even the small £12 candle lasts for ages, the large candle lasted me about 2 months
So if you love a good candle check this brand out. I wanted to give them a shout out after featuring the large candle in my empties post as I don’t see many people talking about the brand and it is really nice. You can buy both sizes from their site which is www.beatitudeproducts.co.uk